Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To medlaw -
nose

I read your post saying UMDNJ is just a good program, i respect your opinion but i totally disagree what you said, and do you know how can i get the top 50 IM programs?
thanks in advance
Dotcom

Program's reputation can be checked at:
www.scutwork.com
residency911.com
I know that Harvard (Beth Israel), John Hopkins, Cornell, Mayo clinic, Yale, Vinderbelt, Penn state, and most programs in CA and FL are very decent schools.
Hope that helps
medlaw06

I take no offense to people disagreeing with me :-)

Actually, it makes likfe more fun :-)

In any case, do you think that UMDNJ is a BETTER or WORSE program than what I think of it to be? The reason why I say that is because in the reply I HAD posted, I compared UMDNJ to the top 25-40 programs in the nation.

I doubt that UMDNJ's IM progrma is in the top 25-40. These rankings are more reflective of

Harvard,
Yale,
UPenn,
Columbia,
Johns Hopkins,
Cleveland Clinic,
MAyo Clinic,
UCSF,
Stanford,
UCLA,
U. of Chicago,
Northwestern
NYU
Cornell
Brown
Mt. Sinai
Vanderbilt
U of Pittsburgh
Georgetown
Washington University in St. Louis

I have just listed 20 places just off the top of my head. If UMDNJ is in the same league as these, I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT MY INCORRECT ANALYSIS and my fault in this.

In fact, I HOPE I AM WRONG!! :-)

Don't get me wrong...I have LOTS of respect for UMDNJ...Seriously, I do...but I am just trying to be objective. I may be wrong...I am not sying that I am the absolute truth. I was just trying to provide the person who had posted the message with some guideline. He/she wanted to know about "good" university programs, but the word "good" is subjective and vague. I just wanted to clarify what she/he had written.

I apologize if I have offended you. There was no malice intent behind it!

Have a nice day!

:-)
nose

could you tell me where can i find a reasonable webpage that list the top 50 or 100 IM programs?
What about UTSouthwestern, TX or Baylor??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »