Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this is the society where v live! civilized!!! - tulip7
friends!
just want to share my resentment with you,i ve just started preparing 4 step 3 and have come to know that even a 16 years old girl is the best person to decide for herself wether she wants to continue with pregancy resulting from 'BOYFRIEND',wants elective abortion or wants caesarian section. mama u don't bother !!!

this is american mama !!
great!
Dint you read in Behavioral Science while preparing for Step-1

>70% of gals in the USA are non virgin by the time they reach 19 years of age......lol...

This is America....
well in "our so called moral part of world"girls are married off at 16 ....or less so i guess they wont be VIRGINS too......why criticize another country...evry place has its pros and cons.....just as every person has good and bad in them
man! i am not talking about loosing virginity as a result of marriage at 16 years. i am just raising my voice about pregnancies in teenagers resulting from bvoyfriend stuff!!! i exactly mean to say that no RELIGION IN THIS WORLD PREACHES adultery; i wonder how homosexual marriages have been legalized in U.S.A. where v r heading towards?there was A PROPHET of GOD[LOOT;PBUH] whose nation was destroyed b/c they were homosexuals] i am just wondering if the day of doom is near?
these issues won't even be touched in the residency interview.. any objections there are many other countries where their girls lose their virginities b4 19 this is not the main issue which made usa similar or different
well so many things r discussed in this forum besides residency iv.what's the big deal? it's my religious duty to raise my voice against the evilness of society.thanks
Why is it evil its a free society
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »