Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nasir !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - triplehelix
Yesterday, I received an e-mail and it says that it is Nasir
He asked for some stuff. He used gmail address.
Is it you ?
Let me know, I did not reply the mail yet.
If it is you, I will reply tonight, but please make me sure here if you sent that mail.
Dear triplehelix
Yes it was me. After reading your posting I tried again to email you but my email did not go through. I am yet double minded. My buisness is good but I know I will never be satisfied. I am very fortunate that I have very good friends who really wanna see me back. I do not know yet. what to do.

triplehelix what you are doing for this forum and specifically for me, I tried my best to find some word to convey truly how thankful we are but could not get one so I am relying on the same old word THANKS but I will quote here a true story for you.
Amjad Islam Amjad is a very beautiful poet and a classic story writer from Pakistan. Years ago he wrote a play Waris ( addressing common people problems ) for Pakistan tv, it was so popular that streets, markets got deserted when its any episode was being telecast. People leaving behind every buisness, rushed towards homes to watch it. He told me that he was very frustrated that all the appreciation and applaus were credited to glamourous actors and actresses and director but no body know him cause writers are usually behind the curtain.
One day his whole team gathered to get an award they won for Waris. Thousands of people were there to see them and wave hands to them. At the end when one by one actors and actresses left the show people also left the hall and he was left alone a little depressed waiting for his driver. He saw there a man who looked apparently not very aducated still looking at him with eyes full of love and respect. Amjad Islam Amjad did not understand who he was and why he was looking at him than that person gathered some courage and asked Amjad;
Are you Amjad Islam Amjad?
Amjad Islam Amjad replied " Yes I am"
That person," Did you write Waris."
Amjad Islam Amjad: Yes. I did.
That person eyes became wet and he said, " Sir, Tuhaday Taun AsieN Ghulam HauN."
Amjad Islam Amjad got his wonderful, precious reward and award.

Same for you triplehelix " Tuhaday TauN AsieN Ghulam Haun"

brother nasir
My words can not express my feelings...
I sent you an e-mail with something. did you get that ?
please let me know in e-mail how I can be of any assistance to you.
I will be glad if I can be of any help...never hesitate bro !
nasir,

once a doctor ALWAYS a doctor.......
i knew you would never be satisfied..............
welcome back.......officially..........to the world of step 3 preparation....
let the effort and frustration begin............lol....
Wow these are some emotional stories here

Th you rule

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »