Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Distraction syndrome support group - buntymd
to nucleus2007

Good one
God bless America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(i am female.....)
Good luck to you strong man............................
Thanks
thankyou Masha i am feeling little better now i am thinking i am not the only one who have this situation every body have diffrent problum i have to be strong otherwise i can't do this exam and pray for me and espically for my father thankes.
Nad Arain you are really great.God has given u lot of courage and strength.
when ever u have time try to ask urself questions.just act like examiner this way you will know how the examiner act.
Good students knnow what not to study.This is very important for ur usmle
hello everyone.im housewife 1yr back got married immediately after marriage started my prep for usmle step 1 since my hubby went abroad i had so many distractions i got involved in performing my duties as daughter in law so many expections.along wth that expect me to study
i hav been trying to study since 6 months just trying since wenever i want to study any issue comes up my studies takes a back seat.
im postponing my exam since 2 mths.i hav just 3 mths left did 2 readingsof kaplan thinking of starting uworld next week plz anyone guide me im really scared whether i can complete the task in 3 mths time
any kind soul like strongsoul buntymd plz guide me about how i shud go about dint even do nbmes till now
this is the high times for the ppl who are still going thru the preparation.but keep your moral high. you will also do one day.dont loose hope this is your best friend
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »