Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what should I do?pleeeeeze help -
Jack

Hi,

I am a medical student in New Zealand. I want to do the USMLE but i am not sure what is the best time to do it. i am going to third year medicine next February. Should I do the USMLE Step 1 after finishing my third year or should I wait till after graduation? I want to have the highest score possible. What material should I use?

Please help, I will really apprecite it...
inder - sethi_30

i think this is the right time for usmle..u r fresh with ur subjects and with little effort can cross it.
SSRI

Step 1 exam has alot of clinical cases questions. If u have stared the clinical training it would be good, otherwise wait till u finish the clincal training. I know many students who were the top in the class have failed in step 1 because they did the exam just before starting clical training.You should think carefully before u sit the exam. Best wishes.
SSRI

I want to add that u can have a look in the types of question that u can get in step 1, U can see some real questions here in usmle forum step 1 under MCQ collecter,u have to go down till u can see some of the MCQs uder the name of Irfan, after that u can deside.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »