Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CV question . . . help? - slaystep3
I have a question if a description for core clinical clerkships should be put into CV. If so, how many sentences for each description?

Is there a certain format to use because I cannot seem to find it on ecfmg, eras, or aamc?

Also, isn't the CV redundant to the information on MyERAS worksheet
You don't have to describe each clerkship you did in medical school, nor even in your residency if you have been through one already. Just mention the residency or fellowship as work experience and give the details of rotations in description. If you are talking abt clerkship during medical school, it's of no usage to mention those. GL
hi herz,

so you are saying that clinical clerkship rotations in school isn't required for the resume/CV.

any ideas to beef up the resume without any prior residency or fellowship experience. fyi I'm a fresh graduate.
mention achievements of any kind that you received during rotations in your CV.
for example : chief student of surgery with a description
if there are no achievements like that, then what else can i put?
anyone have any idea to spice up my resume since I don't have any awards. I'm just a fresh African-American IMG graduate with ECFMG certification.

any ideas?

thanks.
you are a fresh graduate and that is important enough
you have do not have any work experience, simply click none.
If you graduated this year, it is but obvious that you do not have postgraduate training
and it won't hurt your application in any way.
alright thanks herz. so what can I put on my CV (resume) regarding my situation . . . so you don't recommend to put description of clerkship rotations from school?

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »