Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECFMG/NBME Policy regarding taking CS is wrong - midleast
i failed once in cis ...so plz bororygmi or anyone else..plz send cis chck list to mee too
usmle_match
bororygmi or anyone else

plz send CIS check list to me too
thnx
drckmd
Hi borborygmy, I also failed the CIS on my first attempt. Kindly send me the checklist that you have and discussed with midleast. U know I was alot confident that I shall pass it, and applied to 116 programs, I have two IV calls, I received one from Brookdale after my result was declared as failed.
So I need that kind of help. THANK U V MUCH. My e mail is sadaanwaster
cs is Life And life is CS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I HAD NEVER FACED ANY KIND OF FAILURE IN MY ACADEMIC LIFE SO FOR,,,,,,,,,,BUT CSshowed me this aspect of life as well. So I am a just four year old infant in this new life,,,,very painful it is.......... very shameful it is ,,,,,,,,,,, but you have to live with this ,,,,,,,,,, so why take it uneasy if it is,,,,,,,,,,,just I should take it easy as it is not,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is the beauty comming out of it........I applied for it as it is,,,,,,,,,,,and I am searching for sme suitable as it is ,,,,,,,,,,,, very difficult,,,, but this is wat is it.
Hope youall have enjoyed
can you send CIS things to me also, even myself also failed in CIS PLEASE
MAIL ID IS drvani_s_2005.Thank you so much for your kind heart.
borborygmi can u plz send me also the checklist for CIS, i failed in it. thanks in advance. drradhika12
Please send CIS checklist here also rsklair
please send me check list
my id is vvk5678
thanks in advance
To borborgoygmi,
can u please send CIS checklist to me as well.
thanks
my email id is fantasticusa
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »