Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS attire for females?? - desi_girl
Can anybody tell me what would be a professional attire? a suit? or formal pants with shirt (should he shirt be tucked in or not?) and what about shoes? how long heels can we wear?
Any females out there, I need your help please.

Thanks.
..formal shirt with formal pants and a white coat( full sleeves w mid thigh length) .u can tuck in your shirt or leave it out.it wont b visible. wear formal shoes ..and definitely not high heels since u hav 2 move around a lot. make sure ur comfortable in your dress w very light make up. hair should be properly tied back..remmeber u dont wanna touch ur hair while examining th pt...wil hav 2 wash ahnds again. im worried bout my hair. well gl!wen is ur exam.
thanks trainsazz. My white coat is almost knee length, will that be okay??
Have you already taken your exam? Mine is next month. GL to you too.

Thanks again.
simple but formal. pants or skirts....whichever is more comfortable to you. JUST LOOK DECENT...
i remember trying out 6 shirts and 4 pants to decide what to wear....ended up wearing a black pants...and decent top.....black closed-shoes (which i think is more formal) and my long-sleeved white coat. make sure your stet doesnt have any name tag (they will let you take it out) for your white coat, no embroidered names should be showing...( your name or school name) im not really a make-up person so i just had a lipstick and just let my hair flow like my usual. and please...... ATLEAST iron your white coat (that is what they will see the most) I couldnt believe my eyes when i took my test, this one guy pulled his coat from his back-pack (ALL WRINKLED UP!!) and then again there were ladies who were wearing 2-3 inches stilettos....above-the knee skirts....

bottom line.....what you wear will make an impression on your patients. How do you want them to perceive you? WHATEVER YOU DECIDE TO WEAR....DONT FORGET TO BRING THIS WITH YOU ON THAT VERY IMPORTANT DAY........YOUR KINDNESS AND YOUR SMILE!

good luck to you!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »