Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sympathy,empathy and always smile....contradiction - ganong
dont u think on one side u r smiling and on the other side u wanna empathise and sympathise contradict..how do they both go together???
smile only in beginning if the case permits and rest of the time show an sympathic expression on yr face. it should be okay. no use showing yr pearly white or cracking jokes all the time.
Carefull with that.
1. u can not look serious or profession
2. show a possitive attitude, with a relaxed......"relaxed" facial expresion, and a little smile when u greeting, showing that u are a positive and optimist person and feeling happy to see ur patient.
3. Emphaty is not a matter of smile
4. Emphaty is how your emotions are comparable with the patient emotion, meaning, how deep you feel identified with your patient

This is a test with actors...BUT NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ....treat them as actors...u will fail.......treat them as PATIENTS....be caring, compasionate, understand their feeling and reasure them.

I have been posting so many times, that u need the drexel videos for this. DO IT!!!

And please do not ask me about the link....not because that i do not have it.....i do not want to give you.....,i want to teach you that u have to look for what u want.....if after that u do ur homework you do not find the links....... then u know where to find me.....and i will help u

type drexel videos in white box at the left and good luck
thank you ...God bless...
Hello, thanks for the link. but that 15 day period which is mentioned there, can we get another 15 day period if we register using another name or is it like from a particular pc we can get only one 'free' period ?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »