Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone taking the test in this week?? - ganong
hello there...if there is anyone who is taking the test in this week,for the first time shud consider this....
this test isnt abt how fluent u r in english but how u kan act....not even abt memorising ur checklist or ur patient note but abt practise,practise and practise..and practise vth some one who always tell u tat u r fine..well tat wont work....u need to practise vth someone who has failed and even who has passed.....
plzzzz dont take this test lightly.it will b a disaster if u dont clear this test not to talk of the 1200$u will have to pay more....i am going thru this phase now and am warning anyone who hasnt done enough practise in acting and everything else..make it perfect so tat there is no scope of ur failure...
I REPEAT...THIS TEST IS NOT ABT ENGLISH OR MEMORIZATION.....ITS ABT PRACITSING DIFF SCENARIOS AND KEEPING COOL AND U KAN ONLY DO TAT IF U R CONFIDENT...I AM NOT TRYING TO SCARE U GUYS BUT JUST WARNING U ABT THE POSSIBLE CONSEQUENCES IF UR NOT COMFORTABLE SO FAR.THANKYOU
u r right ganong.........
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »