Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one small advice to those who are going to give ck - usmlephobia
thanks rehellohie
Its Ok showman, U r really doing hardwork.
I was in the same situation like u with low score in step 1. Then i tried to figure out wat was my problem that i didnt score much in step 1 even i studied so hard. the reason i came to know after disscusions with my friends was "overreading". My seniors advised me to stick with UW and Kaplan. Even though i did kaplan but my main source was UW as i had downloaded UW 2007. I did it several times before doing online one. and added things in floridaguys notes.
In the end it was not 99 but 95+.
So plz plz dont overread in steps. Just stick with right sources and u will easily score 95+.
GL
yes i agree ....i had read your post earlier about ck exam ....
i too suffered fromsame problem in step 1
did uw kaplan and fa q banks but didnt revise any........
i am stickin to kaplan q bank and uw....revisin from both.....thanks you are an inspiration
best of luck my friend, wish you a great score, this is a normal feeling after exam don't worry
best of luck usmlephobia wish u a great score...and showman and fhelou did u guys do kaplan 08/09 or old one?...plz let me know thanks in advance
new one
HI REHELLOHIE,
THANKYOU FOR UR GREAT ADVISE.I was very nervous after my exam and thought would help others but ended up in a dilema. I hope people here on the forum can understand me and forgive me for the confusion i created.
I am really nervous about my score.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »