Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview at mount sinai elmhurst im program - unu
guys is there is any one who interviewed there
when is your IV? mine is on Nov.6
ME TOO ON THE SAME DATE CAN U SEND TO ME TO DISCUSS FURTHER MY EMAIL USMLE98@YAHOO.COM
I got inv there too, anybody knows about their questions?
Pompe and unu,
Would you please share your credential please?

Thanks,
mine 82/97/pass all first /gc/3 m usce
sorry unu, mine is on psyc.
hi guys,
how did you interview go in mount sinai, elmhurst IM?
mine is in jan 8, do u mind telling me about your IV experience ?
during my interview, there were 20 of us. started with pd and apd talking about the program, these people r real proud of their mt sinai connection and their prog. then divided into 2 groups, one go for tour, one for interview. u will only get one interviewer, could be pd, apd or any faculty member. medical question will be asked, usually they give u a scenario. hot topics r HIV, HTN, DM so on and so for. chief will spend sometime with u while waiting for the iv, he is such a snob, sorry to say that, but boy he is a snob. after that, attend afternoon conference, lunch provided. then, took a bus ride to mt sinai hospital in manhattan, and a tour there.

i think this is a real good prog, with mt sinai name attached to it, plus u do elective there. u r gonna see stuff that u never see, and great teaching staff too. but u r probably gonna stretch to ur limits. well, it's new york, and noone says residency is gonna be a bed of roses.

Hi beautifulworld, thank you for your informatin. Other than medical questions, what other questions do they ask? How long is the iv?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »