Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exact Notes Needed to Score High on USMLE Step 2CK - studyinhard
Ultimate USMLE

Step 2 & Excellent refresher material for those taking Step 3

Review Material

These are my personal study notes which have taken months to create and are the most valuable resources one can purchase. I shared these notes with my friends and we all crushed the boards without a problem, the only other supplement we used were questions from an online bank. We all averaged around a 240 and one got a 266!!!

I am a very anal retentive, OCD, type A type of person that understands ones hesitation on purchasing another persons notes but I ensure you that I have referenced and cross referenced material in many sources to ensure accuracy and precision.

My school was so impressed that they asked to have them available to all those who sit for the exam. I was approached by two very popular commercial review courses to purchase the rights of the notes from me. The format is AMAZING!!!

Imagine having the exact material to finally put the USMLE behind you. There is not a set of notes out there which can come close to these notes. They incorporate Kaplan, Pass Program, Falcon, Premier Review and USMLE World as well as other very popular sources. You cannot find a better prep than these notes. Save time and study efficiently. You will be so happy with these notes.

You will be receiving over 250 pages of material all broken down and organized into subjects which are listed below:

Cardiology
Dermatology
Endocrinology
General Surgery
Gastroenterology
Hematology / Oncology
High Yield
Infectious Disease
Neurology
Ob-Gyn
Ophthalmology
Orthopedics
Preventative Health
Psychiatry
Pulmonary
Nephrology
Rheumatology

Please take the time and blow the boards out of the water. All the notes are hand written and legible which have been scanned and placed on a disk. I know you will be extremely happy with your purchase and will be even more elated when you are finally done with your Steps.

The material is scanned and will be sent to you on a CD the next business day after payment is received. The notes are only $45.00

Best of luck to you!

Being that I will not respond to replies on this forum, please feel free to contact me at the email address listed below.

Step2CKNotes
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »