Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prematch in med-ped - docydocy
as long as it is not marshfield clinic. GoodLuck in your decision and Congrats
Hey can you get in touch with me at skran123. have some questions regarding medpeds...............
TAKE IT!!!! YOU ARE LUCKY DON'T THINK TWICE
I got one more IV @ University prog with lots of fellowships to complicate the situation. However I am planning to accept the offer, I still have a week in hand to respond to PD. All the suggestions are welcome. So plz give ur advices.
thanks a lot
How many of your IVs do you prefer to this program?
Hey dena, sorry i donot understand ur question. All university ivs are for IM. I have only one med-ped iv with prematch offer. I applied med-ped as a backup and donot know now as I am really interested in med-ped. However I even think that as fellowship being so tough for IMG to get, Med-Ped is a very good alternative bcoz of wide range of patient population and may be slightly better income. Its just my thoughts. I am not sure about the ground truth. I am sure there r people with better answer and explanation.
I guess people will share thier views.
thanks a lot
i would advise you not to wait and accept offer .... please dont miss this golden opportunity ....when ppl with 99/99/99 dont get interviews .... prematch is a blessing
looking at your score + visa status + uncertainity = i think , if i were at your place---i wud take it.
i will call and commit for prematch
thnaks 4 guiding me guys.
Gentle man, my opinion you should accept prematch offer... Despite your intrest in medicine.. God forbidden, if you loose this match next year will be more challanging..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »