Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just returned from chicago after cs - kevin2009
me too
hello kevin2009 ,how long did it take preparing for the cs ?

JZK
hi every1! i am sorry guys as i got busy with work and cud not read your posts. as all of u know ecfmg makes it absolutely clear not to share exam material vth any1 so plz dont ask for cases. wat i can tell you is all the cases are common clinical cases encountered in our day to day life. studying first aid nicely and practicing the cases is all that is required, trust me. i know how desperate people are for cases, i was the same but trust me all cases are common. just prepare well and u will get through.
some people are asking me how long i studied so i must say that this was my second attempt at the test, had passed steps 1 and 2 first attempt. i must attribute my failure first time to the lack of exposure in us setting and underestimating the exam. remember this exam is big, bigger than any other exam you ever took in life but it may b the easiest exam ever if you are well prepared. i havent passed it still and am waiting for the results so i must remain cautious with my opinion about it. stay relaxed and u will do well and you can only stay relaxed if you have practiced all FA cases with preferably a partner in a professional way.that will help a lot. all the best guys and lemme know if u have more questions. allah hafiz and bye to every1
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=360373
Can u send me the cases pls? My email is judylim24
I dont know why u dont share cases,
dear Kevin2009 and Austin flint. Based on ur experiences lots of people would benefit and the credit in the form of good wishes would certainly go to u both. I will pray for you. Dear i would appreciate if you send me the list of cases and anything which you would want to share .Take care
snjydhar
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »