Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to vkt or ra or matrix -
anju

hi,
i started doing qbank with pathology tests yesterday.i have 35 days left for the exam.i did 4 tests of 50 questions .my scores for patho are 82%,then 72%,86%.& 78%.i am doing tests along with second review of the subject.i am not sure whether i am doing well since my scores seem fluctuating. iam not confident about patho prepration.did brs only .no goljan.is it really possible to score above 80% consistently in qbank.i aim for high 90s.please give me correlations about my performance and some advice
thankyou
anju
ra

I'm confused are you doing qbank by subjects or mixed? its better to do it mixed.
anju

hi ra,i am doing subject wise. i know doing mixed questions is better. but my problem is i just started my second review with pathology .i am not al all feeling confident about my first readind. thats why opted for subject wise tests so that i can consolidate concepts better.please advice
anju
ra

You know I don't believe that much in correlations but according to people who do believe in them those are good scores but again very biased as its only path, the overall performance in mixed questions is the one that counts, its true that pathology is in the majority of cases the most important subject but you can't neglect the others.
anju

thanks ra
anju
anju

can u comment on my performance in pathology at leastfrom these scores.
anju
ra

Thats a very good performance anju how are you doing in the other subjects?
anju

thanks ra.ididnt start others subjects.just finished second review in systemic pathology only .general patho is left.i am really nervous now i have problems in studying much as i am recently married
still trying do my best.only 35 days left
thankyou ra
anju
ra

Wow congratulations for your marriage and best of luck in the exam.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »