Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uncommon common sense!!! - irfankhan
Hey grow up children..take it easy.

By the way.. hello usa...I guess we meet again...

I like your style honey. Where have you been?

nissam's here babe.
And I am not trying to represent any race or culture either. I am just saying, you were in a gathering where people from countries having different backgrounds were present. Some cultures have a diffrent way to say and do things. Some say hello pretty loud than others who are more polite. The same way some cultures have very typical questions they ask if they meet someone younger than them. Its very typical what you observed. It has nothing to do with him being rude or stupid. Its just the way people talk in a certain culture. In US people talk about whatever they feel like. Its not old England. People are pretty open about things and if you have lived here long enough, actually there is nothing called Manners in US. If someone does not like anything, just say it upfront. If you like something, praise it upfront. Trust me, its not like England showed in the old movies!
true dr minnie,but think its a habit they have made to interrogate!!!lolz.but i care less,coz i dont have a asian wife or g.f,to impress her parents...lolz.but its kinda irritating..!!.g.l. to all
trophy is yours!!!
@hellousa, yes I agree with u. This is not much of a cultural thing as it is an 'individual' thing. I think thats what the original poster was also trying to say. You jus happen to see this more in certain cultures. eg. south-asian.
I've seen this kind of irritating behavior as well as people who are very cultured, smart and tacftful about what they are saying. We're not busting the entire culture, just the bad eggs.
thx for the trophy!! but it was always mine from the start!!!..lolz..

''why so serious son! why so serious!''...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »