Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
score, help, ANI, RA anyone -
sos

I have 2 weeks left. I did questions 3 sets from usmle cd 2004. my score is 30, 35, 32. can i pass this test with such score at this time.
please help. what should I do. it is very discouraging.
please advise.
thanks
ra

To be honest if you feel very insecure just postpone the test its that simple you don't need to rush in this important test. did you took qbank or the NBME test? those kind if tests gives you a feedback that you can use to improve your weak areas in these 2 weeks that are left if you decide to go for it, the desicion to take it or postpone it can only be made by you and only you, I have never been a correlation fan so can't comment if these scores are good or bad, best of luck.
sos

i am doing qbank and my score is 65%. what should i read. i am also trying to read kaplan notes inbetween.
ra

Once again review the weak areas from the kaplan notes according to the qbank feedback, but if you feel very bad postpone it thats the only thing I can say to you, the desicion is yours.
ani

You will probably struggle to pass with those scores on USMLE CD if they truly reflect your present state of knowledge. I am confused though cos they do not seem to tally with your Q-bank. Is that online Q-bank or CD? If it is online Q-bank then there may be something wrong with your technique as USMLE CD easier than Q-bank. Do online Q-Bank in exam simulated conditions and see how you go.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »