Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I failed CS.... - melli1996
I heard it is so bad not to pass CS on first attempt. Please any advise would help.
Hi
Please dont think that way. i jsut passed in my second attempt. I had manged to get 2 IV calls with a failed result. Just be positive. I can perfectly understand ur situation. believe me, i have gone through it. But just dont give up, no way.
hello doctor76, please advice me:
hi , i failed cs, just got the score....need a quick advice
i failed in cis.... but my question is all the three components in cis are over the borderline but my overall cis is with in borberline(fail)
can anyone explain me what that means? isnt the performance an average of all the parts together......
Thank you doctor76 for sharing your experience and advise.
dont worry friend, i fail 3 times, now i pass.
never give up
god bless
I failed and got close to 10 ivs.. I took it again and passed. You can do it.
valerihops, I need support from you.
I feel so depressed, I dont know what's going on with me.

hey plz dont be depressed. i know how hard it is for u as i have been thru it..

1st of all accept it that u have failed and think about teh mistakes u made. like i did not complete few cases
and then try to get a study partner and practice all the cases many times and in a time manner

wen i was practicing i made it a point of completing all the cases in 13 min

so that s the key and for any other help u want pls write in my post i will be willing to ans all the qs u have
god bless u
i had failed cs last year..now going to give it in april..lets not give up..anyone ready to start preparing for it now...lets just gather all the courage n start from the beginning...let me know if anyone is intrested in doing combined studies...my exam is on 17th april in atlanta..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »