Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passed - thanks to all! - patientdoc
passed and ready to start fellowship. thanks almighty!
I used this forum on and off for my preparation , i felt i gained a lot from here. For my exam preperation, I used Kap q bank, uw q bank and ccs cases, Dr.Red rapid review and CCS Workshop, crush, swanson, blue prints-obgyn, peds and psych and this forum
My overall score in UW was 61%

About my exam experience, my first day was not good, i left 2 to 3 Qs per each block. Do not spend too much time (this was my mistake in the exam) on any question.
Second day of the exam was better. All my ccs cases went well. I finised all my ccs cases in 10-12 min. I think that is why I passed since I did not do well in the mcq. So pay good attention to both since if you mess up the mcq but not ccs, you still have a chance.
Good bye and wish you good luck. If I could manage it, you can too. If in need of help, e-mail me patientdoc80
Congrats
Congrats..
congrats.
i cudnt attemp a lot of questions on mqs ..i m scared to shit..how much did u score man..did u pass narrowly
study duration?
high yield recommendation?
exam corelation?

Thanks
congrats!
gratz!
congrats..ur score please?
congrats! are you an agent to kaplan, uw and red. there are people here who will think so. Just kidding. Enjoy your time
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »