Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J1 visa accepted - abadshah
can someone please please post how to follow status of j1 paperwork on the oasis website? mine should have reached ecfmg last week ( fee paid online) , but once i log on to oasis, there is no obvious link, and the connection times out every time i click on the "eras support services" on the left, because i thought thats where the info is likely to be. I do use a proxy server, and i have tried three different browsers and yet it times out each time. this has happened every day for the past week :-(
hey the same thing is happening with mine too..when i click on J1 application it goes inside and then wen i click on the details it says session expired..
when i treid to change my password it said the same thing.. when i click on financial summary and click on the detail of each money paid it says the same thing..
think im gona call them on monday.. to fix it..
think im getting paranoid... now i have started thinking that since my ds 2019 hasnt reached my program yet.. maybe ecfmg did something wrong.. and now it gives this message so that i cant see the details..
someone please help with link?
docz... u have to call them ..only they can fix it.. bcz another friend of mine is not experiencing this probblem.. its happening only to some ppl..
IT would be nice to have ds 2019 in hand early so that would give you all enough time to attend for visa interview and if needed to wait for security check

becasue these process in itself can take upto 5 months , and thats wt i was told by the embassy
but i was fortunate enough to get visa in few weeks but i am sure , my applying from london embassy played the major role if i was applying from eastern contries it would have taken longer
its almost may now and that means there isnt much time left

but guys call ecfmg tomm and speak to thm i m sure they with these kind of issue on regular basis
You are from dow,right?congrats!!i think u guys took right decision Smile
hi tylenol

leave your email here buddy and i will message you , wt r u upto ?

thanks
its sabina.ali.khan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »