Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! I'm so depressed, what should I do now? - fleissig
I'm married with a Taiwanese, both of us are USMLE students. But 6 months ago my husband had to go back to Taiwan to work for his parent's hospital eventhough he still doesn't have the lisence. Almost every 2 month he comes back to the US to visit me, but this time unfortunally I got an accident during working( hernie the disc L4 to S1), I could not pick up him at the airport that's why his sister did this job. She brought him to her appartment(actually bevor I lived with her and my husband. As my husband left the US , she kicked me out that why now I'm living in my parent's house.)
I didn't know what she talked to my husband, he believed that I lie about my injury ( I don't understand why a USMLE student do not know how painful the hernie of the disc, the pain radiate from the lumpar spine to the toes) I tried to explain but he insisted that it's just a lie.
He spent almost the whole time vacation(1week) with his sister. He came to me because he had to move my stuff ( it's still in his sister's appartment) His attitute is very weird, he treats me like a friend, not like his wife. I'm very sad and cry a lot and the worst thing is
I CAN NOT CONCENTRATE TO STUDY FOR USMLE EXAM. MY EXAM is in 8 months. I need advice, Does my husband still love me? or because of the far distance or he has the other love one, then he doesn't care about me anymore. What should I do to overcome this situation? Please help me, I want to study.....
are you aon dependant visa or you came on your own visa
where do you live?, send me your email
fleissi I understand you, please send me your email
The only way you can be sure of your husband 's feelings is asking him how he feels, and not by wallowing in self pity and sadness, you guys are married talk to each other and ask him questions
The USMLE is a time consuming, energy draining exam and preparing for it is so stressful, if your having marital problems a marriage counselor may be helpful, seek advice from your parents and pray
Thank you so much guys, I know there is still somebody wants to help me.
I'm US citizen. My e mail addresse is babsieasy
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »