Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massachusetts license - mle09
Hi Friends,

Those who applied for Massachusetts medical License ,,,,, by whom you got your documents notarised ??????? The documents 1. Medical school diploma
2. Ecfmg certificate.

Is it mandatory to get notarised by US notary. Please kindly suggest me . My PC told me to get notarized by US notary only . How can I get that as I am not in US now .

Thank you so much friends
I notarized mine in the US...........from Bank of America. They have notary public in the bigger branches. I'm sorry but I don't know how u can do this outside the US. Perhaps you can try the US embassy in your country?Even if they don't do it, they might be able to refer you to a person/institution where this is done.

It is necessary to notarize the medical school dipolma but ecfmg cert? never heard about that one!.................personally, I don't think you have to even send a hard copy of the ecfmg cert since you are meant to order your ecfmg status report sent to the medical board from OASIS.At least, I know that I wasn't asked to send a notarized copy of the ecfmg cert.

I hope this helps!

Triple

Thank you for your kind reply.

I went to US embassy in London, but they refused to notarise, so contacted PC,she asked me to get notarized by Medical school. My medical school told it will notarise Degree certifi ,, but not ECFMG certifcate.

My PC told she need ECFMG certificate also to be notarised . Have to find out about Ecfmg certi notary

thank you once again

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »