Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need guideness - gravida2
I am sooooo saaaddd you have no idea.... I graduate in 2005, pass my CS last year and while I was studying for Step 1 my husband got laid off, so I had to look for a job Immediately, then Im working with this people who have a "Manager" who bearly finished high school, you can tell by the way this person conducts herself, she has no skills at all and trying to put me down, I have to do anything and everything she said and just keep my mouth shout in order of not to get fired, we really need the money, we have family, my kids are little, my husband is strugling with the same situation and sometimes I cry a lot and got mad at myself because I think moving to the US has been my worse mistake, somedays I regret completely comming over here, people try to overlook you and put you completely down just for the money, the problem is they don't know and people around you forget who you are and just because a @#$+* license that I don't have here right now are trying to take advantage of you, Im really hurt and I just needed some catharsis, thans if you only took your time to read this.....
we sympathize with you
we have the same situations, similar or different than you, but most of all we all here struggle a lot

I hope your tears can be the fuel to push to get your license and get your dream come true
If you find my treads, you can read that my daughter was racial discriminated, beat up in the school, and nobody did anything, no newspaper, no police, no lawyers.
Now, i got my licence, i got my residence spot, now i got the money, and I am changing my daughter to another school.

do not get under the water,, cry as much as you can, cry eveyday if needed, i do to.... Sad
But never give up, you are here, and there is only one way to change your stars: GET ECFMG CERTICATION.

Put your head down, and work hard, becouse the money is needed. Put your head down and cry, and pray and hope and then.....smile......becouse you are doing the right thing.

This steps are not easy, ....are hard.....are overwelming.....are unfair....take so long.....but at the end......you will smile as I am doing right now, thinking that after this 3 years of residency not only my stars changed, but also, my three children will have a better life, and nobody can anymore discriminate them or threating them bad becouse of our ethnicity or our skin color.

Welcome to our team my dear

regards
elbamaritza
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »