Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ds 2019 - drsamnus
On my oasis, DS information shows no documents on file .... can any one tell me what does it mean?
When did ECFMG receive your application? I have the same message..
please contact me at samoner22
Hey guys how long after the PC send your application did the link appear in your OASIS. Kindly let me know. MY PC send it on 22 by regular mail.
Can you kindly let me know where exactly in the OASIS can I see the information?
I cannot find any block in the OASIS that is related to EVSP, J1 visa or DS-2019.
can anyone answer our doubts please!
hi there...my program sent out my documents on 17th april...they told me they will send my documents via UPS overnight delivery....as 17 was a friday..i expected my stuff to reach ecfmg on 20th (monday)

i was checking my oasis almost everyday...and then on 22nd...i saw a link called "j1" show up in my oasis under the "rods" folder...

when i clicked on the link..it said that ecfmg received my documents on 20th... (but nothing showed up on 20 and 21)

anyways...on 23rd itself i recieved an email from ecfmg saying your DS form has been issued...and forwarded to my program..

As my program took care of the airbill thing..and i was told again that they themselves paid again for the overnight thing....so i recieved confirmation from my program that they already got the DS form on 24th itself.

then last monday 27th.. my program forwarded it to me (again by overnight)....and i got it yesterday...

i broke it down as to how it happend in my case...so it might help u guys have an idea how it works...

also i guess...this can help you guys assess that if it is taking sm time...it is only because of the time consumed in mail services?

Good luck..and lemme know if i can answer any other ques...
my Ds was recieved on the 15 .... got the mail from ECFMG about the recieving of doc on the last friday and still havent heard from then... so i guess it does not not take the same for every one..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »