Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any opening in IM or Pathology? - drnita
To doc39 :by the way do you know anybody who may have information on the current openings in resident swap?nita
any1?
drnita-

the fm opening is at USC-California Hospital Medical Center

the im opening is at tripler in hawaii. i personally know they filled their 2 slots. there may be another opening (off-cycle, not positive yet) however, candidate must be a US citizen, bc it's a military program (even though openings were for civilians) and they do not sponsor visas.

there is a few old prelim surg, not sure how current they are

possible pathology pgy1 opening at University of California Davis Medical Center

ob/gyn- pgy1 prelim at New York Medical College (Brooklyn-Queens) Program

i believe that is all....

if you may come across any med prelim pgy1, i would appreciate the help. im in desperate need. have matched advanced neuro and no prelim.

these postings may be out of date, but it's worth checking. calling untill you actually speak to someone is probably best idea, so you know for sure, if the position may still be available or not.

all the best!!!
also just recently posted i believe....
possible pgy 1 opening in psych at East Carolina University Brody School of Medicine

best of luck!!!
Your marriage GC didn't help this time, I guess! What a pity! Divorce your GC hubby and get married to a US citizen. You'll match next time. That's the best you can do. Go get remarried!
To quotadoctor:dude i think u r one seriously bored guy.stop posting ur useless comments on a useful site!!and I happen to be single,not engaged not married to a green card holder.Did not participate in last match!!So get a life!
In that case, you have my unreserved and unconditional apologies! No bad blood! Good luck!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »