Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to flanker 99 - splitpersonality
thx for ur help previously flanker,can u plz tell me how to memorize d/d in first aid CASE BY CASE,i am facing a lot of difficulty in memorizing them separetely,,,needs ur opinion thxxxxx,,,
i really didnt memorize any dd on a case by case basis. u see, in actual cs exam , the cases are not so straight forward like those given in FA or any other book. and as far as writing dds is concerned, writing irrelevant dds just for the sake of filling up the space is not a good idea. i have heard that we can even loose marks that way , dont know if its true or not.

so read the cases as many times as possible. and practise writing pt notes a lot, that way u will remember the dds. i tried to read the dds (only the dds) as many times i could.

but in the actual exam it sometimes becomes difficult , first of all there is the time factor (we have to try and write the dds and investigations in 1 minute) and then we have to write the most relevant dd first and then the others. and then , very rarely there are certain cases in which we can hardly think of more than 2 dds. one think i realised that even if we manage to write 3-4 relevant dds we can still pass the ICE component, provided we write the most relevant dd first.

so to remember the dds, read them as many times as possible and practise pt notes writing (write the dds and investigations 1st , then the PE , then the actual history). thats the way i did it
btw , i agree what cscases has said in the message posted by u earlier ie practise over several months .

i actually failed my cs last year in August, so i had plenty of time ( gave it in the first week of April this year) to really go after the dds
thx flanker
thanks flanker...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »