Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OBGYN free lecture - josephmedman
Thank you. Very nice & well done.
please send me the link.thanks in advance.my mail id drrajeswari.kanuri
please send me the link....i'm interested

usmledhk
pls send me link..aspire2ace
guys there is no link..it was a live lecture if you read above. Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I will be doing one more topic as a free courtesy and the topic will be gynecology. Since people here seem to message last second, i will only be sending the lecture link to those who email me directly at usmlealgorithms and request the link. Requests must be made at least twelve hours prior to the start of the lecture. Lecture will begin at 2:30 eastern standard time this saturday. As the first lecture seems to have been quite a success, im looking forward to more success on this painful topic on saturday. Study hard you all!!
Please send me the link ahiaomausmleexam
please send me the link future_2nd
thank you
i cannot send the link to anyone who's email is left on this forum since i only check this forum via my mobile phone. Anyone who emails me by 10PM tonight will receive the link for tomorrow's final courtesy session..please be advised the limit is 50 attendees and we are very close to reaching capacity, and it is on a first come first serve basis. I cannot check my email tomorrow as I will be in the hospital until right before the lecture, so please if you have any questions or need the link to the seminar, email me at usmlealgorithms..take care
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »