Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
worth paying for CAF/PS? - doc649
mrmd,
could you plz send me ur help resource?I really appreciate.
tata_unlucky,

My resource for helping me create a personal statement is pshelp who can be reached at uniqueps1.

Good luck!

dr. belgrade,

Some people are great at expressing themselves in person but find it hard to sell themselves on paper. I think professional services are great for this especially if they are actually run by someone in the same field...but that's just my opinion...and I don't care to ruin my chances at getting an interview by applying with a sub-par personal statement especially when I'm competing with people whose native language is english and have years of experience in writing in it.

Everybody is entitled to his own opinion and nobody's perfect. We all have our weaknesses whoever we are so we just have to respect each others' opinion. There's no point of argument here but to do what you think is best for you. If you think you have gift in writing, that's a blessing but if you feel you have none and needs help, go. Anyway, no man is an island. That's the essence of this forum... for us to help each other. Good luck and God bless to all of us.
Hi
I tried www.residencypersonalstatement.org

cheapest prices I ever found 120$, 2 reviews included I tried them for Pediatrics and they were good
yep it is worth it !!!
As an IMG, it's ok to have an accent, but it's not ok to have a grammar error every 2 sentences !

you can try

www.residencypersonalstatement.org

it's only 80 $ for editing
mrmd, check this site above... I bet you can write it better Wink
In response to your search for a word counter, there is an automatic word and character counter for free at http://www.goformat.com
hope you find it useful.
I wrote my own personal statement, and heavily edited the personal statements of five of my friends for free.

Look for someone you know and trust that is good in English, and ask him/her for this favor.
And btw all five of my friends have matched at great University based programs. I also prematched.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »