Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Higher score Guaranteed for TOEFL -
Majeed - siddiqui@corplink.com.au

Hi folks,
Those who are interested in getting the hurdle of TOEFL out of their way. Please e-mail me. I have recently scored 273 on computer based test, equivalent to 643 on paper based exam. I want to sell the book and the CD that helped me in my 10 days preparations, Latest Kaplan TOEFL CBT exam book and the CD. Extensive and effective strategies of immense help for this exam.
All the best
Sincerely
Majeed.
fmg

273 is no big deal.

Dear fmg, who is talking about big or small deal. I want to sell the book and CD. By the way 273(equal to 643) is rated advance working proficiency.TOEFL also rates it as anything above 267 (630) as the native proficiency in English. This book is useful as it takes 7-10 days to get over TOEFL. Ego has nothing to do with these hurdles of IMG's, life as a practising doctor is entirely different piece of cake-Cheers.
olga

hi,
can you tell me please if the book helps with writing essays too? are there many examples in it? i'm very weak at this chapter... by the way, what essay topic did you have at the exam? how many points did they give you for that? i think you did great overall, i wish a 273...
congrats.
bye for now.

Hi Olga,
Yes, I have the list of essay topics that TOEFL asks you in the test. I have prepared essays to most of those topics. You can get by prepared essays as well. I scored 6 in the essay assessment. The whole thing is easy as we are already knowing what is being asked in this test.
The Book, CD and the prepared essays will be mailed to you freeof cost, if you buy this package that get rid of the TOEFL hurdle out of the way for a low price. Please e-mail me for the details
Best of luck
Majeed
curious

What's the difference between 560 to 640? Put on more time on USMLE, not on TOEFL!!!
olga

hi,
what's the price of your package and where from do you send it 'cause i'm in russia.
tlmd

how much do you want to sell?
Thanks

Hi Olga,
Russia sending through Express post or anywhere in the world is no problem. Please contact me on my e-mail
Best wishes & regards,
Majeed.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »