Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
did i do wrong thing.......any one plz - goal10
hey can any one tell me about this..did i loose my $300 bucks.....by applying with out all scores.....i really got motivated from this site to apply for this match and applied on 18th...actually i'm an img , have only step 1 score, cs result to come in october, and ck last week of oct, and M.D in IM from home country......though i'm not expecting any IV's as of now......can i expect them atleast in dec or jan by which time i will be ecfmg certified...... or do u think now its high time to expect anything......coz i kno there are many out der with better credentials and full application not getting any Iv's.......i now feel i shud hav applied after my cs result was available......
no one to opine.....
No one can predict your future. You have to know that chances are low if you don't have everything ready by the time you apply. However, there are programs which might wait for you (though I highly doubt it). I think you are rushing everything. It's better to have everything in order and with the best possible result than rush everything and make a mess out of it. Don't get dispared, if you don't get any interview in this season (I'm not saying you won't), there will be another one. DON'T RUSH THINGS, CONCENTRATE ON YOUR STEPS.
thank u matchnow for ur suggestion...really appreciate it......i actually posted on this forum to apply or not.....i'm not holding blame on any one.....i actually got motivated to apply early, as many said, better to apply early......and also using my intuition i thought i will take a chance and applied.......yeah as u truly said no one can predict my future...i hav to find my destiny....
@ goal what's your step 1 score?
usmle_doc3 i already said i applied with one score..waiting for my cs result...step195
u shud first contact the individual programs for their criteria...there are quite a few who will let u apply with just one score...but MOST of the programs want at steps 1 and 2 scores.....with cs before start of rank order lists....but like i said...every program has different criteria, different requirmenents.....kindly contact programs before u apply....coz u mite be applying to places where u do not meet criteria and may end up losing ur money...

good luck!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »