Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this a rejection or what? - woods09
Your application was not selected by our interview committee at their most recent meeting.

Reviewing applications is an ongoing process of which our committee does on a regular basis along with their daily rounds and patient care activities. This is quite time consuming for them. Please do not contact the office (not by email or phone) to check the status of your application as this just slows down the review process. If you should you be selected to interview at a later date, you will receive an invitation from me. Thank you for your patience and continued interest in our program.

I will try to keep you posted on the status of the review process, so you may receive this email more than once during the interview season.

Please do NOT reply to this email

Sally

Sally A. Hollowell, C-T.A.G.M.E.
Coordinator, Pediatric Residency Program

Coordinator, Med/Peds Residency Program
Coordinator, Pediatric Fellowship Programs

Penn State Children's Hospital
Penn State Hershey Medical Center
P.O. Box 850, H085
500 University Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
(717) 531-8603

see our website at www.hmc.psu.edu/residency/

I got the same message.. I would take this as a rejection at present and hope for an interview at a later date.....
AMEN
no, they r processing applications
it is rejection.
it is sweet way reJection..read first line of EMAIL WIL ANSWER YR QUESTION.
DONOT DEPEND AND KEEP TRYING SOME OTHER PROGRAMMES.
GOOD LUCK
LATELY MAY LUCK BLOW..YOU HAVE 1% CHANCE FOR INTVW.RIGHT NW FORGET AND TRY SOME OTHER PRGMS
hi those of u who got rejections did u apply on the 1st?
yes
It's not a rejection. It's just a generic email asking the applicants not to bug them, that's all Smile Don't pay attention to it Wink It means nothing - neither a potential interview or rejection.
Not Promising. Please consider as rejection or email PD to see if you can get their interest by adding additional informaiton NOT on CAF
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »