Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
high yield usmle notes for step 1 - usmlenotes
Great set of USMLE Step 1 Notes available for sale by owner. They helped many of my classmates, and I am sure they will help you too.
-A comprehensive set of the most frequently tested concepts, explained in just enough detail (enough to understand, but not too much to confuse you)
-Notes focus on understanding, rather than pure memorization
-Topics most students find difficult are explained in clear concise manner
-Regardless of your curriculum, these outstanding Notes provide clear, yet excellent foundation you need to succeed on Board exams and during medical school
-The Notes must be complemented with additional information (pathology, genetics, biochemistry, behavioral science, physiology), slides/diagrams, numerous practice questions for maximum success on Board exams
-The Notes will give you confidence to succeed, knowledge you will need to outperform on exams, and notions you will need to implement everyday in your professional career
-Concepts are presented at random (to simulate exam experience and attentive recall) and important notions are repeated throughout to reinforce crucial material
-The Notes are written in full sentences, in easy-to-understand language
-You will receive Notes via email (PDF documents) the same day you place your order (sometimes within minutes). There is no need to wait for shipment to arrive. You may print them at your convenience, and make additional comments on the margins, or read them directly from your computer monitor.
-All Notes are color-coded to provide important link between concepts, and make it easier to comprehend and remember the material being presented. It is advisable that you print them using color printer.
-All material presented is current. The Notes are updated on regular basis.

For more information or a sample please visit: http://www.crypton.2y.net/Notes_sample.htm

You may email me for more info or for advice: USMLEnotes
Please note that, at this time only 3 sets of Notes are available (Pathophysiology, Pharmacology, Micro/Immuno).
I wish you all success in everything you do. Good luck on Boards!
ATTENTION!!!

NEW! We are happy to introduce NEW educational material. Introducing Pathology Charts and Genetics/Biochemistry/Rapid Review Tables.
-Genetics/Biochemistry/Rapid Review Tables feature 35 Pages of must know information presented in table format. In addition, students will receive 45 clinical vignettes presenting the œclassic clinical case-scenarios most likely to appear on USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 exams. These clinical vignettes will further reinforce the crucial material presented in the tables. For maximum benefit, read the entire 35 page table review once a week, every week before the exam. This product is available for a special introductory price of only $6 !
-The Pathology Charts represent the core pathology that NBME requires you to know for Step 1 exam (and also for Step 2 exam). The Pathology charts represent a total of 24 charts organized by systems (skin, liver, CNS, etc), include clinical vignettes at the end of the charts to reinforce most commonly tested pathology in each system. Such organization allows students to study entire pathology core more efficiently, and allows them to study individual systems by themselves. A total of 202 pages (including clinical vignettes) are available for a low introductory price of only $7 !

IN ADDITION, we have LOWERED the prices on previous material. Former customers are asked to contact me via email, so that I can send you additional material to make-up for the difference. You may do so at any time.

ALL INFORMATION AND NEW PRICES CAN BE VIEWED HERE:
http://www.crypton.2y.net/Notes_sample.htm
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »