Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i passed - emnd
thanks god...thanks to all friends helped me to practice wish u all the best of luck
even better and is becomming known as the number one place for imgs is csevideo we get orders from all around the world and we also get very satisfied customers, our program was used in over five ivyleague medical schools all our students pass. the first time check us out csevideo
hi emnd,
congrats!! what time did you receive your results?
about 9 am in texas time
Hey eman.........congratulations............of course I remember you....I just saw yr post and felt so happy 4 u... and then I saw yr reply to my post.....I also knew that u 2 would pass for sure...good going!!!!!
can someone tell me how to improve ice
Hi, emnd ! Congratulations.
Do you recommend any coaching centre ?
actually ...this is my 1st attempt ...I'm a foreign graduate ...i passed with high performance...it depends on your practice with friends ...i practiced many times with many friends on skype only....it is better to practice as much as u can with different people to have a better idea about the exam...and i went over 1st aid and uw ...i did my exam in houston ...most of the sp was kind and cooperative ...just be kind and self confident and practice as much as u can ...sure u will pass...every body made a mistakes ...but try to minimize these mistakes as much as u can with practice....
email me at swartz
hagemd
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »