Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i failed cs - drnits
hi.. i failed in CIS n that too only in professional mannerism n rapport where i least expected!! everything else above borderline... i practiced a lot online as well as live... dont kno wat went wrong.. did all the steps rite in the exam.. dont kno how to inprove this section... kindly advice if i shud give for re evaluation or not... kindly advice wat all can i do to improve it...
csevideo,sep is one of our exclusive specialties, we have a very strong concentration on ice, cis also we are getting passing scores today from our special program.
even better and is becomming known as the number one place for imgs is csevideo we get orders from all around the world and we also get very satisfied customers, our program was used in over five ivyleague medical schools all our students pass. the first time check us out
i am sorry to hear that u failed ur cs in CIS. if u feel so strong that u did everything rite, u should try for reevaluation. Nothing much to lose.

But, i know many ppl who failed CS, esp in CIS. there a lot of little but important details. i myself attended a course in NY ( C3NY). i m not going to advertise it. but it did help me a lot.

there r some points i had never heard of but i learned in the course,

u address the female SP as " Mizz... Jones" if she is married, she would correct u as " Mrs." or " Ms" if she is single.

u r not supposed to use " why?" (if SPs do not do what they r supposed to do, eg, taking meds..etc) u say " whats the reason ..." coz WHY = negative!

after u wash ur hands, u take the paper towel , dry ur hands and hold the tap with the towel and turn it off....

Eye-contact!

there r a lot of other little but important details which are not mentioned in books. u can also ask physicians from ur country who r already practicing medicine in the US.

hopefully, my reply helps u.

GL
drnits. Can you email me at docmido1. I failed the CS in spoken english so we can compensate each and help each other........thanks
I have seen the UW which has the format for psychiatry note....
Patient disheveled. Speech scant and goal directed. Mood dysthymic. Affect- mood congruent .....etc.
Dont we have to write about PAMHUGSFOSS in psyche patient ? and what about the physical examination....UW is not clear about that.
If anyone has info please comment.
csevideo we offer 35+ audios, 50+ videos, patient notes and study guides, our text is a compilation of all the current text books, Kaplan, fa, neeraj, uw and more combined into our exclusive patented program, we have audios and videos that are identical to what you may experience in the real exam, some of student who recently took the exam told us they had the exact same cases as our video file, we have had every student who used our program pass in the last month. We are having a huge sale right now that will only last until Jan 1 so come visit us at csevideo. Do not be afraid of your accent we can fix that for you with our audio program we are now offering a free week with audios and videos at csevideo.

Our program originated from an Ivy League college and we decided to share the wealth with all medical students, it is your one stop source for the cs exam.

We now offer a list of hotels for each center and a web page to advertise hotel share for each center
12/23/09 04:48 Dear Friends!!! i remember june 24, 2009...The terrible moment in my life when I failed CS for which I had done so extensive preparation..The component that I failed was a big surprise for me..I had failed in ICE..data gathering...PN was ok..after result i nearly went into a major depression...coz I had done so much hard work for it....few days,,I didn't eat and even didn't sleep properly...there were shadows around me...I never thought that i would pass this exam again...I decided to quit....but my brother shut my mouth up...he convinced me to try again...but i was so pessimist...I had no hope of passing it... few days later i calmed down..started listening to my brother and what my heart says....Initially i blamed my failure to Sps..may be ECFMG..may be whole america...later I realised i had done a lot mistakes and I was too confident..that was the reason why I failed...Guys I tell u...Nobody failes w/o any reason...there is always some mistake..those who realise and improve , they pass..those who think that They have done perfect may not get through again...coz they don't correct their mistakes...I request u guys,,if u failed there definete mistake u have done..think twice....recollect ur exam memories...U will pick it up..so I did,,,,

My weakness was too less data gathering...my englisg and CIS was excellent...then I stared making notes of my own...i collected all possible symtomps then started doin a kind of research on them.i made my own lists of dds...My work up.even counselling///I took help of uptodate.com....It helped me a lot....so mastered all symtomps...i would write PN everyday in exact format and time....I went to same exam center....i handled everything smoothly...I was not overconfident..i was careful...even if i couldn't close few encounters, that was ok..coz i had done all relevant PE and had asked relevant qs..that consumed my time...this time I got excellent score in every component..Thank god...Thanks to forum and thanks to my online partners.. a lot of online partners....2 live partners.....mostly i learned everything online....thanks to all of them.

If u need any help from me, I can suggest you guys...I can be ur SP online and figure out ur mistakes....I can help u those whose english is a problem...pronunciation....I learned it with somebody in USA...Now I am out of USA.i will be back after 1 yr.....unfortunetly guys I am little poor....i need ur little help......in the cost of my efforts to make u pass this exam...I can guide u accurately online....I am not typical adverstising guy here..u can pay me whatever u can...i don't demand...but I need money to survive here....i need to fly to USA and stay there.... I can talk to u guys in skype..MY ID is residencyaspirant....if u r not interested...it's..u can even do by urself...but u need right suggestions...many people have failed 4 times/5 times....just by hesitating learning from others.....Good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »