Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I failed ICE and SEP...... - lok1ta
I want a tutor for 15 days in my house, I will pay($500-$1000), I offer lunch for this time my exam again is at the end of january...........
I live in Miami........send me email at lokita.step2cs
hey I am not a tutor but if you need advice for free you can e mail me at manajanabo@yahoo.es
Good luck
ok Lokita you know josefa???? josefa entrena for clinical skill for years and years.if you neeed information you can send email albroj@htomail.com.Good luck
hagemd
Don't spend so much money. If you need any explanation to any stuff, contact me at skype ID so8ulmate. For free. Pay no Tutor. They capitalize on our misfortune.
Hi!

I'm not in the Miami area, but I am an American that has been teaching many candidates to prepare for the CS exam over the past several years. I have been teaching English Internationally since 1995 and am also a retired Physician Assistant (emergency medicine).

If you'd like, you may contact me at: arobertbrunelle
My Skype user name is: arobertbrunelle

For my program, our first step together would be your evaluation, which will take between 30 and 60 minutes and is free.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Merry Christmas!

Very truly yours,
Arthur R. Brunelle
Step by Step American English Learning Center, Inc.

P.S. I'd also be happy to provide you with the email addresses of my current students, OR past students who have cleared their CS recently, if you would like to contact them directly.
Hi!

I'm not in the Miami area, but I am an American that has been teaching many candidates to prepare for the CS exam over the past several years. I have been teaching English Internationally since 1995 and am also a retired Physician Assistant (emergency medicine).

If you'd like, you may contact me at: arobertbrunelle
My Skype user name is: arobertbrunelle

For my program, our first step together would be your evaluation, which will take between 30 and 60 minutes and is free.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Merry Christmas!

Very truly yours,
Arthur R. Brunelle

P.S. I'd also be happy to provide you with the email addresses of my current students, OR past students who have cleared their CS recently, if you would like to contact them directly.
Sorry for the multiple posts! When I posted, I received an error '500 network service not available'.....It was NOT my intention to reply to your post more than once!

Very truly yours,
Arthur R. Brunelle
arobertbrunelle
12/23/09 04:48 Dear Friends!!! i remember june 24, 2009...The terrible moment in my life when I failed CS for which I had done so extensive preparation..The component that I failed was a big surprise for me..I had failed in ICE..data gathering...PN was ok..after result i nearly went into a major depression...coz I had done so much hard work for it....few days,,I didn't eat and even didn't sleep properly...there were shadows around me...I never thought that i would pass this exam again...I decided to quit....but my brother shut my mouth up...he convinced me to try again...but i was so pessimist...I had no hope of passing it... few days later i calmed down..started listening to my brother and what my heart says....Initially i blamed my failure to Sps..may be ECFMG..may be whole america...later I realised i had done a lot mistakes and I was too confident..that was the reason why I failed...Guys I tell u...Nobody failes w/o any reason...there is always some mistake..those who realise and improve , they pass..those who think that They have done perfect may not get through again...coz they don't correct their mistakes...I request u guys,,if u failed there definete mistake u have done..think twice....recollect ur exam memories...U will pick it up..so I did,,,,

My weakness was too less data gathering...my englisg and CIS was excellent...then I stared making notes of my own...i collected all possible symtomps then started doin a kind of research on them.i made my own lists of dds...My work up.even counselling///I took help of uptodate.com....It helped me a lot....so mastered all symtomps...i would write PN everyday in exact format and time....I went to same exam center....i handled everything smoothly...I was not overconfident..i was careful...even if i couldn't close few encounters, that was ok..coz i had done all relevant PE and had asked relevant qs..that consumed my time...this time I got excellent score in every component..Thank god...Thanks to forum and thanks to my online partners.. a lot of online partners....2 live partners.....mostly i learned everything online....thanks to all of them.

If u need any help from me, I can suggest you guys...I can be ur SP online and figure out ur mistakes....I can help u those whose english is a problem...pronunciation....I learned it with somebody in USA...Now I am out of USA.i will be back after 1 yr.....unfortunetly guys I am little poor....i need ur little help......in the cost of my efforts to make u pass this exam...I can guide u accurately online....I am not typical adverstising guy here..u can pay me whatever u can...i don't demand...but I need money to survive here....i need to fly to USA and stay there.... I can talk to u guys in skype..MY ID is residencyaspirant....if u r not interested...it's..u can even do by urself...but u need right suggestions...many people have failed 4 times/5 times....just by hesitating learning from others.....Good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »