Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sleeping the night before exam - cd18
im seriously having a problem these days about my sleep during night,which is leaving me drowsy next day....im scared this will continue on my exam day......trying to break this habit since many days....but cunt...please advice my exam is in next month....
i would say ...try to take the exam in the after noon....
m3fan...i dont think we have a choice for step 1 regarding timings...They will give us a time for the morning and we have to go there that time.

cd...try to take good care of yourself now ...now that the exam is coming nearer. Many people say that they dont get sleep the night before exam...and they still do well...its all about building up stamina to stay alert throughout the test. So, no matter what your sleeping patterns are you shud not go down on your stamina. You HAVE to stay alert for the enture 8-9 hours of the test.
no dude ....i had a choice for my day ...there was a spot at 7:30 am or 15:30 pm
and one of my friends took the exam at 15:30 pm .( he is one of those who study all night and sleep till noon)... it all depend on the center u take u r exam at
to build up ur stamina and it work with me...increase u r amount of Qs everyday
if u do at least 3-4 block then u can do the 7 on the day of the exam
good luck man
do not sleep during the day .... no afternoon naps nothing , i had trouble during my final year exams , and i'd take 1/2 an alprax , so i could sleep 6-7 hrs before my exam ... i would however not suggest that . the anxiety levels are high , but take it easy , pray and don't think too much ... we're all together ..

thanx for all great advices.....is der any good medication for sleep without letting you down the next day.........and wat painkiller do people during test usually take to get rid of headaches......
i scored 430 in nbme 3.....still revising all,but gave this inbetween.....exam in 1 month.....any advices ......
wow i had no idea that they give us a choice of timings.....which center is this??
taking 2mg diazepam will help .
this is in michigan....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »