Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it ok to do UW questions in tutor mode? - usmalepak
Some people says that we should not do UW questions in tutor mode, only do UWqestions when you are done with your revision and just before 3 months of your test to asses yourself,coz if you will do it in tutor mode and when you will do these self ass: test to see your status, but you will already know the answers so no point to do UW qestions.

My qestion is that,, is it really correct? we should not do the qestions in tutor mode?
Anybody please,explain me what is right to do? I am really confused,coz when I did this with out tutor mode my percentage was really bad, but some says do it system wise in tutor mode to clear you concepts.
PLEASE PLEASE ANYONE???????????????
I REALLY NEED ADVICE ,
What I will recommend you is to do UW but no in tutor mode, to read carful the explanations, compare yours notes, FA and kaplan and add more notes to your FA or books. Then for self assessment take the NMBE..
Hope it help.
Cheers..
Thanks a lot ariadnac06,
In thousands and thousands people only you heard my voice,
Yes it helps a lot.
God bless you and Good luck.
UW is a learning tool and not an assessment tool. Do it in tutor mode first and sharpen your concepts. Later, nearer to your exam, you should do it in timed mode to pick up pace and practice with the exam style.
TUTOR MODE .... TUTOR MODE.. TUTOR MODE....
Thank You sammy10 and staph@
Good luck.
You will find that everyone has an opinion on this. Some people are more comfortable doing it tutor mode to clarify their concepts and supplement their studying. And some people prefer to do it mixed timed mode.

It really is your own choice. Decide what works best for you and do it; thats my advice. Everyone has his way and his opinion. But remember at the end of the day UWorld is not an assessment tool anyway. Its a learning tool. To assess yourself either do the assessment exam or the NMBE.

My friend got a 99 and she was doing UWorld tutor mode the whole time. Another was doing it timed mixed mode and also got a 99. My point is it doesnt matter. Just do UWorld and make sure you understand every single concept on those 2000 questions!

Good luck Smile
Are you gonna do the Step 1 on tutor mode??? there you go
Thank You ia, your detailed answer helped me a lot.
Good Luck to u too.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »