Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i did not match - doctor_krishna
Scramble is NOT for IMG and practically not for those IMGs who are seeking visa. Try to apply through ERAS only. Do not be a victim of any expensive services as this is just a waste of money. Professional people do nothing more that you can do. Go to scramble preparing your mind that you are NOT going to make it to avoid one more episode of depression/frustration.
@pyrimidine.

yeah.i don't use any expensive scramble service.i will apply through ERAS only.thanks for advice.
If there is any unfilled program where you can drive, this is the best option. Go there personally AFTER applying to all programs through ERAS, making phone calls, sending emails. May be you can plan to visit the program around 2:30 or 3:00 PM, if you can drive there within half an hour to an hour.

Here the most important thing is where to go, if you have couple of programs nearby your place where you can drive. think sensibly. Probably you would only be able to go to ONE place as PC/PD do not respond after 5 PM. So selection is important.
thanks pyrimidine for your advice.
"three "C". Contacts, Communication and confidence."

totally agree. the best 3 C's that will work. good luck
hello dear
dont be disheartened...with yur scores u will match ..its only matter of time...soe people do it in 1st shot some take more chances..u deserve more chances..go for it...its seems very tough now..but u have now only5 months for yur next application...make sure u see yr of graduation cutoff..no point in apllyin to places whrs thats ip..also try fm as backup...get as much hands on exp like subinternship in griffin.......it is of great help....and during interviews be yurself...do not show any fake interest or show too much eagerness...interviewers know it very well...so gear yurself for round 2..you are good and u should be confident that if not this year next yr defi....

SEARCH for top result using keywords

img imeresidentsrating usmlecourses

INTO www.google.com

RE:
I got into an internal medicine residency despite failures in the USMLE. Here is my story related to reapplying for the Match in terms of good USMLE courses (especially to upgrade my application via Step 3), paid US clinical experience, writing a good resume and statement and finally applying to higher yield residencies without criteria.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »