Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice and help - arrythmia
I am starting preparation for CS I have a month in hand exam date on 17th July can't postpone , How shud I go about it friends please help and what material should I use, thankyou
I might be getting my result tomorrow.. But what I did was used FIRST AID very very important.. Make sure u have a partner to study with because this exam is more of PRACTICE than studying... Pls do U world too. I took the kaplan course so i didn't do u world. My husband and I both took the course so it was very helpful for us , we practiced together after the course and i think that is the most important thing.. PRACTICE with someone... Do emphasis on CIS part because thats what kaplan did most of the time. It didn't emphasis much on ICE part for which i used first aid.. hope this helps..A Month is enough for this exam ...
hey cardio 80... i hope we both passed, i did not use the fa or i just barely looked at it, i only csevideo for 3.5 weeks, and im shaking in my boots right now. i figure if i just go to sleep i willhave a result in the morning fingers crossed.

goooood luck
monocyte21.. don't worry.. I am sure u will be fine.. As long as u used something to study from its ok.. I know people who just used what u did and they were fine .. good luck .. hope u pass with flying colors.. Hope everyone passes !!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »