Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rejection Family Atlanta Medical Center - zenc

Its sad, I felt hurt for about 2 seconds, then I realized:

They just couldn't handle my AWESOMENESS!

Love your attitude. Good luck!
@zenc: what are ur creds??
you made me smile!! Big Grin you rock!!
Thanks Yaega and Orphanannie!

@aditya: I really don't want to share all my creds only because I have posted them here a ton of times and then there is always someone who comes along and then tries to make you feel bad, but I'll share some of it so you can get an idea of my awesomeness Smile

Old grad 7+ years, father was disabled in a car accident which forced me to find employment immediately after graduation, Mom is also not 100% health, does this all affect me emotionally?......Yes, I am human. So this all delayed my chances to apply early.

So I worked as a PA while doing my exams, it was tough, cold winter nights in the library. Oh yes, I'm married (sorry ladies already taken) and I have a baby girl, but had to miss her growing up as I would come home late after work and studying, but she is my little ray of sunshine!

Helped a lot of people along the way who were also doctors going through the exams and needed employment, so got them jobs wherever I worked.

Spent so many nights looking out library windows, no money to buy a coffee (btw thank you Starbucks staff at the library for becoming my friends and giving me free coffee during the "Step 2 Ck and Step 3 fight for glory" , you guys will always share in my awesomeness!)

Passed everything, no more USMLEs!

Not going to give up, I am sure there is a program out there that will be equally as awesome and won't be intimidated by my awesomeness.

And those are my creds!

Never surrender!
At least we are starting to see some action from the programs!
great

u r awesome.....

May Allah find good ways for all of us, and guide us to the path of success.
Thanks shrukh! Good luck to you and everyone here too!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »