Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANY RESPONSE FORM CA PROGRAMS....getting panicky - shaira123
Hi Shaira, my creds are 99/95/no visa issues either.I havent had any response from any of the CA programs.I will keep you posted when i get any.Lets hope we get in somwhere. Where else have you applied oustside CA.

Dik the FP programs in california do take IMGs , i dont have information about pshyc.Good luck.
Hi, guys !
I am here in CA too, will aply to IM. Do you apply only here or on East Coast too ( for back up )?
Shaira123, from which program in fresno did you get a rejection? Did they explained the reason why ?
Yes i have applied to some other places too outside CA , as backup and to some univ programs to have better options available.
I am in california too.
i have not applied anywhere else..i cant leave cal....thats why i am so worried
thats quick shaira it has been 2 and half months n have still not got the CA letter
Hi bj I got my california letter after 2 months.Right now this is a busy season, hence they might be taking more time.I think you will be getting it soon.One of my friends got it in 2 months just last week.
In between most CA programs review applications very late, as i told you earlier I applied in november and still was able to get interviews (from programs which donot care about ca letter).So you shouls be fine till early october atleaet.

Good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »