Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am next - drstethoscope
To get my score...next Wednesday....excited and scared like hell too but it will be over at least Smile
Hopefully in a very good way....the grand finale Smile Good to all waiting with me. My exam was 11/18-11/19
you'll do fine
Thanks Smile Congrats to you. I have seen your posts on SDN as well, I am glad it is over for you...Smile
haha. thank you.
More people are passing, but then again, those that have not scored that one point btw fail and pass, are not saying much.. Anyhow youll be ok, next week, well be reading, I pass,
One question, you stated that after each order you would advance to get results.. so per uw ccs, it would order all sorts of stuff then advance, I am wondering whats best approach, order bhcg and advance, and then order all of other exams then advance.. ..
still bracing for my day dec23 and dec 28..
No that is not what I meant. I meant when you want to do bolus or when you want to do empiric meds but have to take culture first, in my opinion you can either advance clock or do culture and antibiotic at same time but def not antibiotic before culture..i.e gave antibiotic then advanced clock and remembered to do culture.

I usually didnt advance clock over and over but juts some instances I had to

For B HCG I did exam (in office or ER) before ordering the test. Of course in ER I would stablizie patient before anything else. After exam I just order preg test if needed with other things and then did other counseling etc and advanced clock to get at least preg result def before treating etc.
All I am saying is you have to decide what you would do on a real patient but when you want things to happen you have to advance clock
scope, i am sure u did well, we have talked about it before....i am wish you all the luck next week, i will be waiting to hear from you
Thanks Sami
I feel calm today...dunno whats gonna happen but I am calm now bc I did my best and that is all I could do ... Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »