Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
waiting on pins and needles - drfrank06
if your waiting and shook up post here where you took it and how you studied
i tookit in chicago it was really hard everybody was mean , i hope that is not an indication of my results
i practiced for about 4 weeks used random people to practice on used csevideo used the first aid.

cases were normal but the sps were really cranky not sure if it was me or them im african american male good sep img from the carribean

please psot your expereince
so frank your waiting for results right???
Iam waiting too on pins and needles....Its been a nervewrecking wait,nearly 3 months and still dunno wht to expect of the results!
They are supposed to be unpredictable and ive been sooo worried.
I gave my exam in Chicago too and yes I did not get very good responses from SPs.They werent very forthcoming and friendly so to say the least.So I just dont know wht to expect...gosh its been a nightmare esp when ure at the edge.I dont suppose I did badly but at the same time it wasnt excellent....so I just dont know Sad
As the result days are nearing its getting worse....Iam sure there many like me sharing the same feelings.
Another thing i wud wish for is that the results shud come out quickly,this wait doesnt let u prepare for other exams also if u havent given them as u constantly need to plan.
Iam keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.
Gud luck all.
oh YESSSS I PASSED! THANK YOU CSEVIDEO AND I MEAN THAT ALOT!!!
IMG FROM CARRIBEAN AFRICAN MALE TOOK IT NOV 5 IN CHICAGO

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WAITING
i failed with csevideo.com i want my money back
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »