Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help - reema2010
my test at the end of this month but i dont know how to survive this month
when you have abusive husband
Hi,
taking those exams is a challenge for the whole family, not just for the exam taker.
So, it depends on what you care for more: - the exam or the family.
You can try to keep both tracks by doing the following:
1. Find more time for your husband. Talk more with him.
2. Give yourself more time i.e. postpone the date of your exam.
it's tough and many couples have serious problems through these times.
remember that actually every marriage goes through periods like these.
If you both can sort things out together, the marriage has future. if you can't - well, then there are other ways...
if your husband is abusive just because he is like this, in another time he'd find another pretext for his abusiveness. I hope he's not.

Good luck
call back, if you have more trouble.
or just wanna speak out to ventilate. It helps. vesodoc@abv.bg
all marriages, relationships have difficult times...but when one of the partner talks about abuse, it is nothing to do with the tough times..

I am sorry to be this blunt!
just give ur exam ,get a good score,get a residency ,then u have many other options dear colleague.

money is real power.....i wish u the best.

try to go to library to study,find a live study partner so that u keep ur mind diverted and give this exam.
My heart goes out to you reema2010!Focus on your exam and pray to God.He alone is able to change situations like this.I will be praying for you.All the best!
thank you every body for the support
my heart goes with u reema. with family it is hard and exam time is hard for whole family. i had to postponed my step 1 so many times i stopped counting. Sp and utilize time properly , this helps. I give time to son and husband morning and evening, do all cooking and house hold things in afternoon, take nap before son pick up time and from 9 pm when all sleep i read with sp. so find what works for u and your husband. without support it is very hard.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »