Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Research positions in internal medicine available - makeithappen
Hi,
If you'd like to do research, we have some positions available in subspecialties in IM - all in university hospitals. The states available are:

1. Massachusetts
2. Michigan
3. Texas

Provide basic info about you including Steps scores, any research experience and publications, when you'd like to start, your time frame, and which state. Email zabinski2009. We'll provide you with the info about our fees and the details.
Please be aware that the positions wouldn't be held. First come, first served.

Thanks.
I am looking for a paid position preferably in NY. my email is jobseaesboj
I have finished all my steps with scores in 90's and got prematched but need a job till JULY to survive. Smile
Hope you/ anyone could help
I guess makeithappen charges $1000 to hook you up with research!!!

here is someone's experience on the match&residency forum:

http://usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=569394.php
Would any one here who used our service provide feedback? Anyone who got scammed by us at all?

Guys, you're accusing without any basis. If we're charging $1,000 or $1,000,000, it's our business. You take or leave. What's the problem with that?
If I wanted to scam you, I'd have told you the position is paid. Would have made more sense?

You people are really amazing. You start trolling as if all do have evidences or experiences to support each other.
That was the reason I locked the previous post. Insults coming from people supposed to be educated physicians... yet, with no basis.

ANY ONE WHO HAD BAD EXPERIENCE WITH US, PAID AND GOT SCAMMED, PLEASE POST HERE AND TELL EVERYBODY ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE.

Fair enough? Smile
@pahology11:
Would you mind to explain what you mean by "her experience"?
If you don't have an evidence to support your mockery, then you owe us an apology Smile
I apologize! you are right it is not my own experience. I need research position myself. Please send me info on it. Thank you.

faxthem
ooo oooo pahology11, can I email you too? I am looking for pals. and I hope you wont charge me 1000$ to be your pal Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »