Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to Grad1999 , and all! - mmd22
hi guys- congrats again grad1999 for the residency spot, you surely deserved and very inspirational. if you could ody, and any bkindly help me out
my question is:

when its asked why psychiatry, what have you guys responded.
i have my reasons as well(genuine interest, liked it in med school, , etc.), but i need your solid opinion and your suggestions !

also when is the best time to apply for an externship,,,,,

what other hospitals offer it in NY/NJ? texas?

thanks for your help, gl all and best wishes.
I am not into psych, but would have done that, if not matched this time. Old grad though.... My suggestion would be get do whatever you can in the best places possible. You will get ideas once you do stuff, you will not have to cook up some answers.
thanx resmatchmle for the advice and congrats on matching( kindly share your experience into what you've matched into and how you got there).... am trying to find out where i can do what for psych, thats why i asked to see what my collegues on here have to say,,,,,
am just confused and scared about this entire thing,,,,,, but sincerely do wanna start at the right place/places to have something towards psych inder my belt, trust me dont wanna cook up anything, just need suggestions and advice so i can have the right approach atleast, as i dont know anybody who can guide me,,,,, except for this wonderful forums... if you can suggest some more i'd appreciat it,,,,,,, and ofcourse anybody with more suggestions, advice to what i have asked or if you can add some more
thanx again and best wishes and gl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »