Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
do I have a chance in match? - indiandoctor1
i used to be a secret FBO agent and have had some privilege from it, so i can travel and seek for occupation 2 hahahahhaahahahahahahahahahaha lol
FBO or HBO or BSO or something like that hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
@nostringsattached, thanx for your input buddy. really appreciate it.

@qwery, I do know that this year's match is over. please don't spoil my post. I'm looking for sincere advice from genuine people. you can start your own thread where you can keep repeating the same thing over and over again. your sense of humour is pathetic.
hehehe pathetic would be the word lol
hey where did you do your externship..please tell me about it ..you have good chance in FM..and the place where u did ur externship..
Indiadoc,

As many have suggested try to do some research, enroll in an MPH pro. However, what's morst important is to see who you or your friends know from inside. Talk to everyone for help getting you an IV. Even if it's a courtesy IV, you never know the PD might like you. Don't be shy. If someone can help, most likely they will need alot of convincing and persistentnce from your side. Keep reminding your connections about yourself. Most of those people are busy and will forget about you if you don't constantly remind them.

Remember be pushy and persistent when asking , always followup, don't be shy.

GL
you seem to have a lot of USCE, 1.5yrs.

I think research should be good.Try to do some courses like MPH or MS or statistics etc.It will improve your CV and also get you a plan B.I guess a plan B would be good at this stage.

I have heard that USCE is important in that the PD should know that you are aware of the US medical system and in developing contacts. It looks like you have done enough for that.
thanx everyone for your inputs. i amtrying to find some research work. also preparing for GRE.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »