Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online personal tutoring for USMLE Step 2 CK. - drsbg
Hi USMLE aspirant

First of all, congrats to all USMLE aspirants who are going to appear for most exciting, longest and obviously toughest exam. USMLE step 2 CK exam mainly concentrates on clinical diagnosis, management, prevention and mechanism of disease.

USMLE step 2 CK exam is not just merely reading the all subjects but correlating every signs and symptoms for diagnosis and it’s management in order wise.

I have cleared exam with 99 percentile and I know what problems I have faced and where should it takes more efforts to increase possibility to get good score. During my journey of USMLE step 2 CK I have developed many skills and tricks to crack the question and exam, I am certain that it will help you guys to achieve good score.

Why tutoring is Helpful?

In USMLE step 2 CK, it’s more important than how do we read than what we read. During tutoring, you can learn that where you should focus during your reading of every subject. Tutoring can help you to reduce the burden on your memory and even on yourself for reading such a heavy material. It also provides very important tips to crack exam’s question and to remember difficult but important topics.

How online tutoring does work?

With the help of Skype or gmail, you will have chance to learn every subject on personal basis. With my wide experience, I can explain every topic of subject and possible question that will be in your board exam. Everyday 3 hours of tutoring, it includes 2:00 hrs teaching, 30 minutes for personal questions and queries and 30 minutes questions solving.

Does it cover every Subjects?

Yes, it will cover every topics and later on problem session too.

How many hours weekly you should spend for effective tutoring?

Minimum 15 hrs/week, but it depends on your reading schedule.

For more information and question, please take a time to contact me.

Contact Information:

E-mail:
drsurag
sgohe@fiu.edu

Cell: 815-861-2793
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »