Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ECFMG certificate time fromCS result?? - doc06
Hi Friends,I have just got my CS updated on Oasis.How long will it take for the ECFMG certificate date to be updated on the oasis site as i am desperately waiting to mention ecfmgcertification in my profile on ERAS as I think it will increase the chances of shortlisting.Need u'r advice badly.
2 days! It will be fedex-d very soon too so relax.
I got my CS results last week and the letter of CS pass and certificate eligibility on monday, just checked my oasis and still the actual certificate wasn't sent.Anyway they said that it will be sent in a couple of weeks the most.
For me it took ten days from CS result came out and the final ECFMG Status Report update in ERAS. YOu will not be certified in the report until they sent out the real certificate and then update in ERAS.
Blueiris! Plz let me know whther u have date of Graduation on ecfmg certifciate....i just had error on my usmle aplication for that..i shud have diffrent month of the same year regarding graduation date...i just wana know whther ecffmg put date of graduation on certificate or not as then i 'll have to ask them for correction...plz reply asap
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »